Why are there so many examples of sightings worldwide of creatures that science says do not exist?????
Cryptozoology & Mythological creatures
Cryptozoology (‘the study of hidden animals’), attempts to prove the existence of entities from the folklore record, such as:
- Chupacabra https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chupacabra
- Loch Ness Monster – ‘Nessy’ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loch_Ness_Monster
- In Search of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUECvtUE8Z8
- Lake Champlain Monster – Champ a periscope-necked aquatic said to inhabit Lake Champlain, USA; popularly known as Champ, the monster is as famous in the USA as the Loch Ness monster is in Scotland.
- Mokele-mbembe https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mokele-mbembe creature deep in the Congo
- Mothman The Legend of Mothman https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mothman
- New Jersey Devil https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jersey_Devil
- Bigfoot – ‘Sasquatch’ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bigfoot
- Bigfoot walk shot by Roger Patterson and Bob Gimlin in Northern California – 1967 – The Film That Made Bigfoot A Star
- Washington Laws Make It Illegal to Kill Bigfoot, If He Exists $10,000 fine and up to 5 years in jail
- Provo Canyon encounters Provo Canyon rock thrower and another where it stands up
- Forensic Expert Says Bigfoot Is Real
- Gigantopithecus – a bigfoot orangutan cousin
- Yeti – ‘abominable snowman’ said to inhabit the Himalayan mountain range An early record of reported footprints appeared in 1899 in Laurence Waddell’s Among the Himalayas Yeti – truth to the tales?
- Skunk Ape https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skunk_ape –
- Kraken – ‘Giant Squid’ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kraken
- Dinosaurs in the renaissance? “Saul’s Suicide”
- Top 10 Monsters in the Bible