Conspiracy Otter Podcast Episode 12
Where were you on 9/11/2001??? You probably know 9/11 as a defining moment in your life. Our life changed, the US was hit with a series of four coordinated terrorist attacks by the Wahhabi (a “ultraconservative”, “far-right”) terrorist group Al-Qaeda on the morning of Tuesday, September 11, 2001. The attacks resulted in about 3,000 fatalities, over 25,000 injuries, and substantial long-term health consequences to many people, in addition to at least $10 billion in infrastructure and property damage and the loss of a great deal of our freedoms. It is the single deadliest terrorist attack in human history and the single deadliest incident for firefighters and law enforcement officers in the history of the United States, with 343 and 72 killed, respectively.
You would think with our technology and our military presence it was almost unbelievable that we let our guard down and couldn’t prevent the attack. Between Sept 2000 and June 2001 the FAA will send fighter jets to respond to errant aircraft 67 times. Interruptions were routine and usually occur within 10 minutes of any sign of trouble (such as losing radio contact, lose of transponder signal, flying off course, etc) On 9/11 four commercial airlines were off course, out of radio contact, lose of transponder signals, reports of hijacking and not one could be intercepted in time.
In September 2000 PNAC (Project for the New American Century a conservative think tank released “Rebuilding America’s Defenses” a report that promotes “the belief that America should seek to preserve and extend its position of global leadership by maintaining the preeminence of U.S. military forces.” The report also states, “advanced forms of biological warfare that can “target” specific genotypes may transform biological warfare from the realm of terror to a politically useful tool.” “Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor.”
- 25 people signed this document and about 17 would go on to serve in the Bush administration.
Here are some of the signees: Jeb Bush, Dick Cheney, Scooter Liby (Chief of Staff to Cheney), Donald Rumsfeld (Secretary of Defense), Paul Wolfowitz (Deputy Secretary of Defense)
To paraphrase statements made in the press by George Bush, Condoleezza Rice, Donald Rumsfeld, etc. after 9/11 ‘Nobody could have predicted that terrorists would use a plane as a missle to fly into buildings. Really? Let’s take a look at that:
- Just a couple months before 9/11… As a spin-off from the X-Files TV show, in March 2001 – Fox aired the pilot episode of a show called: The Lone Gunman – Where an airliner was taken over via remote control and was going to be flown into one of the World Trade Center towers. And when trying to figure-out why the government would commit such an act is that the cold war was over and the arms market had gone flat and flying a 727 into the heart of NYC would have dictators or small groups clamoring to take credit and kick the smart bomb market into high gear.
- The TV show had an airliner plot to fly an airliner into the WTC, in order to spark demand for military equipment and contracts. Crazy right?
- But that TV show technology that didn’t exist? Well, actually remote controlling aircraft of that size had been proven since the 1980s. 1984 NASA FAA Joint Crash Test Experiment Demonstrates Remote Control of a Commercial Jet Aircraft https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNJNojsjNWY Since the 80s and with GPS, more self guided flight and even landings in severe weather conditions with technology from Raytheon. They have even tested this JPAL (Joint Precision Approach and Landing Systems) guidance systems.
- Also, remember the false flag episode we did the Joint Chiefs of Staff had a plan for remote controlled aircraft to be used and pinned on Cuba to start a conflict there. That was 1961.
War Games 9-11 War Games for things ‘Nobody could have predicted’
- Exercise: Falcon Indian 00-1 Date: Nov 6th 1999
- Scenario: China Air from LA to JFK hijacked by 5 terrorists intending to crash the plan into the UN building
- Exercise: Falcon Indian 99-3 Date: Jun 5th 2000
- Scenario: Communist party faction hijacts aircraft bound from eastern US. High explosives on board and intend to crash into the Statue of Liberty
– also on the same day
- Exercise: Falcon Indian 99-3 Jun 5th 2000
- Scenario: Learjet hijacked loaded with explosives with intent to crash into the White House
- Exercise: Vigilant Guardian 01-1 Date: Oct 3rd and another on Oct 16th 2000
- Scenario: Individual steals a Federal Express plane and plans a suicide attack by crashing into the UN builidng in NYC
- Exercise (simulation ie real aircraft): Amalgam Virgo 01 Date: June 2001
Poster for this exercise actually had a picture of Bin Laden with planes
Also in the planning stages at the time of 9/11 was:
- Amalgam Virgo 02 Date: June 2002
- Scenario: a simulated hijacking of two REAL Delta Airlines planes by FBI agents to ‘hijack’ the planes from Salt Lake City bound for Honolulu mid-air and divert them to Elmendorf AFB, Alaska. And another plane, a Navy C-9 (basically a DC-9) was to be hijacked by Canidian Royal Mounted Police enroute from Whidbey Island Naval Airstation in Washington state to Vancouver International Airport.
There are plenty more exercises, simulations and drills conducted that smell fishy, but these are just a few.
- The scenario about flying a plane specifically into the Pentagon was conducted at least 3 separate times in the year prior to Sept 11th by the military.
- In Oct 2000 contingency planning Pentagon MASCAL (mass casualty exercise) simulates a passenger jet crashing into the Pentagon. They even had little models of the Pentagon and broken pieces of an airliner and coordinated with Arlington fire departments, first responders along with Army medics.
- In May 2001 another MASCAL another exercise that simulated a passenger jet crashing into the Pentagon and this time they coordinated the event with the Dilorenzo Tricare Health clinic (on site at the Pentagon) and the Air Force flight Medical clinic participated in the training.
- In August 2001 another MASCAL exercise at the Pentagon where they had a drill for mass evacuation of the building
- Lieutenant Colonel John Felicio Deputy Commander – Dilorenzo Tricare Health Clinic
- “You know, it was kind of eerie. The scenario we had for these MASCALS was very similar to what actually happened. Our scenario for both MASCALS was a plane flying into the Pentagon Courtyard.”
- General Lance Ford, current Commander of the Air Force Space Command
- “Purely a coincidence, the scenario for that exercise included a plane hitting the building“
- Lieutenant Colonel John Felicio Deputy Commander – Dilorenzo Tricare Health Clinic
War Games ON 9/11
Sept 11, 2001 Military exercise: Global Guardian from tape recordings from NORAD’s Northeast headquarters. “When they told me there was a hijack, my first reaction was ‘Somebody started the exercise early,'” Lieutenant Colonel Kevin Nasypany told Vanity Fair author Michael Bronner. Bronner further writes: “The day’s exercise was designed to run a range of scenarios, including a “traditional” simulated hijack in which politically motivated perpetrators commandeer an aircraft, land on a Cuba-like island, and seek asylum.”
Tuesday Sept 11th 2001 – beautiful clear day, fantastic for aviation and all around the United States multiple agencies, branches of government and civilians first responders prepare for one of the biggest days of simulated terror in history.
- NYC – Operation Tripod – run by the NYC office of emergency management involving hundreds of personnel to simulate a large scale bio attack on the city. On the morning of 9/11 emergency equipment is already in place on pier 92, just 4 miles north/north-west of the towers to treat victims of this ‘fake’ attack.
- On the 97th floor of the south tower, running an emergency drill are technology consultants from CA who are operating out of the office of fiduciary trust.
- US Army: 12th Aviation Battalion in charge of aviation needs for the White House, DOD and government personnel are 2 hours away from their base annual weapons training.
- Outside of DC in Virginia, at Fort Belvoir are training for a simulated terrorist attack
- Firefighters from Fort Myer less than 2 miles from the Pentagon are having an aircraft crash refresher class
- Matthew Rosenberg is in corridor 8 of the Pentagon and studying a new disaster plan in the unlikely event an airliner crashes into the Pentagon
- In Chantilly VA, Military and CIA that staff the National reconnaissance office just 4 miles from Dulles airport a planned exercise is underway built around the scenario of a plane crashing into their building
- Members of the Joint Special Operations Command the military’s top counter terrorism unit at the time are in Hungry preparing for operation “Jackal Cave”
- Fighters normally available on the East Coast, they were in Alaska and Northern Canada and NORAD running through a drill with simulations and false image inserts (false aircraft radar blimps/images).
The Phone Calls
There are lots of examples we could go over about how supposedly passengers were able to make a couple cell phone calls that defy the technology at the time. Cell towers signals expand horizontally from the tower and spread over a large area, they hand calls off from one to another as you are walking or driving. If there isn’t a tower nearby you could have your call dropped. The signal doesn’t expand vertically which is why you are almost certain to not get a signal unless you are very low and even then could have that call dropped if another tower isn’t nearby to hand the call off to. You might get a signal around 5,000-8,000 feet if you were really lucky, but Airlines cruising altitudes are about 30,000 feet and at 500 mph it is almost impossible. Then consider this is 2001 towers were not as common as they are today.
Let’s look at two of those passengers.
- CeeCee Lyles made a couple calls home between 9:30 and almost 10:00, her husband was sleeping and only picked up that last call. Where he was able to speak to her. He thought she was kidding about the plane being hijacked, he was able to pray with her, he said he could hear screaming and commotion in the background of the phone call as she said they were about to storm the cockpit then the line disconnected. He looked at the answering machine and the caller ID showed that the calls came from her cellphone. He didn’t understand because he knew that her cell phone didn’t work in the air. Here is a message she left for him on one of those calls their answering machine recorded: ends her call to husband “..Its a frame”
- Todd Beamer
- A few passengers we were told were able to use the GTE Airfones to make calls that day.
- Todd Beamer’s cell phone records from the FBI phone records.pdf show about 19 calls made later that day, after the ‘plane crashed’ in PA. This indicates either that the man self-identified as Todd Beamer was not on UA 93, or Tod Beamer’s cell phone was not on the flight, or this flight did not crash.
- Problems with the timeline of his calls and the hijacking
- According to Lisa Beamer’s 2002 book, Jefferson herself was amazed, saying that “it was a miracle that Todd’s call hadn’t been disconnected.” “Because of the enormous number of calls that day, the GTE systems overloaded and lines were being disconnected all around her … She kept thinking, This call is going to get dropped!” The man self-identified as Todd Beamer talked to GTE operators Johnson and Jefferson for approximately 15 minutes rather than talking to his wife, Lisa Beamer. Jefferson asked him, “Would you like me to try to reach your wife and patch her call through?” He replied: “No, no. I don’t want to upset her unnecessarily. She’s expecting our third child in January, and if I don’t have to upset her with any bad news, then I’d rather not.” This explanation is inconsistent with the FBI report that he had first tried to reach his residence at 9:43:48 AM.
- According to Jefferson’s account, Beamer was convinced he was going to die, yet was passing up a last chance to talk to his wife. He did not ask to talk with her because he did not want to upset her, although learning of his death would presumably upset her. The self-identified Todd Beamer said to Lisa Jefferson: “I just want to talk to somebody and just let someone know that this is happening.” However, he did not ask to be connected to any of his relatives or friends.
- In spite of the situation he was in, the alleged Todd Beamer remained remarkably calm during most of the call. Jefferson recalled: “Todd, when he came to me, he was calm. … He stayed calm through the entire conversation.” Jefferson also wrote: “His voice was devoid of any stress. In fact, he sounded so tranquil it made me begin to doubt the authenticity and urgency of his call.” She later told Beamer’s wife: “If I hadn’t known it was a real hijacking, I’d have thought it was a crank call, because Todd was so rational and methodical about what he was doing.”
- There was no way to confirm that the man who talked to Phyllis Johnson and Lisa Jefferson was really Todd Beamer.
- Neither of these women knew him, so they would not have recognized his voice.
- Because the caller did not want to be connected to Lisa Beamer, she also could not say whether the voice was really that of her husband.
- Reporting that he had left the phone after saying “Let’s roll,” she wrote that the line “just went silent.” Although she held on for “probably 15 minutes” (the early evidence had indicated it was 13 minutes), she “never heard a crash.” She added: “I can’t explain it. We didn’t lose a connection because there’s a different sound that you use. It’s a squealing sound when you lose a connection. I never lost connection, but it just went silent.”
Transponders and Radar Gaps
Clues of military intervention or assistance on 9/11?
Radar gaps and strange long trips before turning around Who controlled the planes?
At 8:46 the first plane hit the World Trade Center, seconds later at 8:47 the second plane changed its transponder code and thereby its identity. At 8:51 the second plane turned. 3 minutes later at 8.54 the third plane turned, switching off its transponder 2 minutes later at 8.56. All of these major events took place within 10 minutes of each other, orchestrated allegedly by hijackers who were unable to communicate with each other.
Maybe they had a plan to do these events simultaneously at an predetermined time, but then you have to consider that all 3 flights mentioned, took off with unscheduled delays between 10 to 15 mins. So were these either coincidence or proof that they were controlled remotely?
That morning he was in Florida to visit an elementary school, just before entering the building he was made aware that a plane had struck one of the towers. More than once he stated that he actually saw in real-time the first plane hit the World Trade Center tower. This is impossible since the footage we all know wasn’t released until later that evening, unless he witnessed something we have not. Even after a secret service agent leaned in and whispered to him later that a second plane had struck the south tower, he remained in the classroom for about a half an hour more. Despite the fact that both towers were hit, at least another plane was suspected to be hijacked and that his schedule had been public knowledge since Sept 7th he remained in the classroom. How could the secret service allow this? Is it possible they didn’t take action because they knew the intended targets?
Flight 77 – Oddly only at 30% capacity on 9/11. The 5 hijackers sat next to the wife of Solicitor General, number of employees from Boeing, Raytheon, DOD, Lockhead Martin, American Airlines, Navy, Army, and other government agencies. The 5 hijackers reportedly took control of the plane without incident, mayday call or anything at 8:51 The plane changes course, turns the transponder off and disappears until 9:32 in DC. The hijacker could have just aimed at the Pentagon and crashed into the roof, but instead exposes himself for another 3 mins making incredible maneuvers and turns that some pilots say are impossible. The pilot who couldn’t control a cessna earlier the month prior somehow pulled this off. Radar staff thought that it was a military craft due to the speed, turns and low altitude – they had a sense of relief. The plane struck the only section of the Pentagon that was just days away from being complete to withstand this very type of terrorist attack with blast proof windows and reinforced steel beams. Had it struck anywhere else the damage and casualties would have been more severe. Before the roof collapsed there was a hole only 20′ in diameter. The engines are made of steel and titanium and weigh 6 tons each. If they hit the building at 500 mph, where are the engines where are the imprints?
Norman Mineta, the department of transportation secretary, testified that a young man was giving the VP updates, the plane is 50 miles out, 40 miles out, etc. and at 10 miles out he asked “Do the orders still stand?” and the VP whipped his head around and said “of course the order still stands. Have you heard anything to the contrary?”
Reportedly crashed straight into the ground and buried itself into the ground. It would appear for the 2nd time in a day and the 2nd time in HISTORY an entire plane and passengers simply disappeared upon impact.
When a plane crashes the first thing that they look for after survivors is the black boxes. There are 2, one that records the cockpit audio and another to capture data on the plane itself. Somehow hijacker Satan Suqami, a Saudi hijacker on Flight 11 had his passport fly out of his pocket on impact and land safely on the streets below the World Trade Center, but the blackboxes didn’t fare so well.
FBI Director Robert Mueller said Flight 77s data recorder provided altitude, speed, headings and other information, but the voice recorder contained nothing useful. Donald Rumsfeld said that the data on the voice recorder was unrecoverable. So, which is it?
Flight 93 was the only cockpit voice recorder that was recovered with data, it was played for the families only once and they had to sign an agreement to not talk about it. They were not allowed to take notes and the last 3 minutes were unaccounted for.
According to the 9/11 report the only voice recorder from the four hijacked airplanes to survive the impact and ensuing fire was Flight 93. The recorders from American 11 and United 175 (WTC) were not found, and the recorder from American Flight 77 (Pentagon) was so badly burned that it was not recoverable. However, Firefighter Nicholas DeMasi wrote in his book: Behind The Scenes: Ground Zero “At one point I was assigned to take Federal Agents around the site to search for the black boxes from the planes. There were a total of four. We found three.” So, which is it?
United 93 N95UA spotted in 200 by a David Freeman or Freedman a United Airlines employee that records all his flights as being the same number on the plane for Flight 1111.
Molten Steel and Molten Concrete
What could have fueled the fire and heat enough to melt and bend steel and melt concrete?
Concrete melts at about 2800 degrees fahrenheit while Steel melts at about 2700 degrees.
Nanothermite can burn at about 2,843°
- NIST refused to test for explosives – NIST Q&A about WTC7 investigation “It is unlikely that 100 lbs. of thermite, or more, could have been carried into WTC 7 and placed around columns without being detected, either prior to Sept. 11 or during that day.” (that is the exact reason you investigate something because it would be hard to do and we need to find out what happened)
- “In addition, no blast sounds were heard on the audio tracks of video recordings during the collapse of WTC 7 or reported by witnesses.”
- Chapter 18 of the manual on how to investigate and the general definition of explosions. “Although an explosion is almost always accompanied by a loud noise, the noise itself IS NOT an essential element in the definition of an explosion” “The generation and violent escape of gases is the primary criteria of an explosion”
- The firefighters for 9/11 truth have 118 first responders that reported explosions, there are radio transmissions that were recorded that reported explosions, there are video interviews where multiple people say they heard explosions.
- Quote from NYPD Firefighter: “WTC7 is the smoking gun, not hit by an aircraft and relatively a small number of fires, that came down in a classic crimp and implosion coming down straight into its basement something only very precise demolitions can accomplish which takes days if not weeks to prepare. The 9/11 commision didn’t even mention it and FEMA didn’t know why it collapsed and left it at that. Brothers I know that the above implications are hard, almost unthinkable but the official explanation is utter nonsense and 343 of our murdered brothers are crying out for justice.”
2nd rule of thermodynamics – Heat will evolve towards thermal equilibrium. Heat will always move toward cold. Meaning high temperatures will expand to colder areas and cool, they will not concentrate to itself to create a higher temperature level. So the explanation that the jet fuel was concentrated within the tower to create temperatures greater than 2700 degrees violates that law. A source like themite that will burn at 4500 degrees and even if spreading out to cooler zones will still maintain a temperature higher than 2700 degree to create the molten steel seen pouring out of the world trade centers and still burning days later.
the top of the North Tower is being reduced in volume from 15 stories to seven stories before it even starts to drop. Half of its mass is destroyed and displaced laterally in the first two seconds. Later, the rest of the mass has completely disappeared and then blown outward such that there’s nothing left to drive this building down to the ground. This remaining mass cannot fall at near freefall speed and crush 80,000 tons of steel and pulverize to powder 90,000 tons of concrete and create tons of molten metal by some unknowable process.”
Feb 1993 bombing of the WTC
The FBI knew of the attack before it happened through an ‘informant’. They even contemplated switching harmless powder for the explosives, but decided not to and let it occur killing 6 people and damaging property.
Tenants beside investment groups and banks were: the NYC Office of Emergency Management, U.S. Secret Service, Department of Defense and Central Intelligence Agency
The NYC Office of Emergency Management was in bomb and fire proof rooms with their own oxygen supply. On 9/11 they employed 72 people, yet at a moment where the biggest terrorist event which they were all highly trained to act on, they all abandoned their post and left. The Men In Building 7 Hmmm…
- Then there is Barry Jennings who was there at 7 WTC that morning. Who entered the 23rd floor where the Office of Emergency Management was located and it was empty. Coffee with steam still coming off of them, everyone just left. He was interviewed a couple years later for the Loose Change documentary and shortly after died.
- Interview with first responder Indira Singh on April 27th 2005 – “All I can attest to is that by noon or one o’clock they told us we had to move from that triage site up to pace university a little further away because building 7 was going to be brought down. The fire department said they said “we’re going to have to bring it down.”
- Former Air Force Special Operations for Search and Rescue, Kevin McPadden interview Sept 20th 2006 – “They said you know you’ve got to stay behind this line because they’re thinking about taking this building down, they’re not sure if it’s stable or not. So they were holding a line off because they had knowledge that something was gonna happen. Well, they pushed us back a little bit, a couple minutes later they started coming down…. people started coming back out to the street. I watched like five NYC buses jam packed with people wanting to do search and rescue head down there towards building 7. People walked out into the middle of the street to see these people off, like bon voyage and right then building 7 came down.
- Multiple clips of cops telling people to get back the building is going to blow-up and the building is coming down.
- Larry Silverstien in an interview on PBS, said he spoke with the fire department commander, and they made that decision about pulling down the building. Interview saying “Pull it”
The USA Patriot Act – Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism Act — the USA PATRIOT Act.
Another law that was so massive that they were asked to just pass it and later you can see what is in it. The law created a slew of new federal crimes related to terrorism, created federal funds to assist victims of terrorism, and gave the federal government a range of new powers to track and seize money being used by organizations connected to terrorism.
- Section 206 – The “roving wiretap” provision allows the government to tap every device a person uses — landline, cell phone, laptop, etc. — with just one approval from the (famously permissive) Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court.
- Section 207 – The “lone wolf” provision allows the government to surveil someone who might be engaged in international terrorism, even if he or she is not actually connected to any existing terrorist group.
- Section 215 which is officially called the “business records” provision — it gives the government broad power to ask businesses for their records relating to someone who might be involved in terrorism. documents leaked by former government contractor Edward Snowden revealed that the government had been collecting the phone records of every single customer of phone companies including Verizon. And it was using Section 215 as the justification that made it legal.
- Within the Patriot Act there is the “National Security Letters” program, which lets the government demand communications records from telecom companies without even going through the surveillance court for approval first.
- In at least one case, when the secret court refused an application for journalists’ records on First Amendment grounds, the Bureau turned around and obtained the same data using National Security Letters.
Hijackers (that lived)
19 Hijackers were identified immediately after the attacks and their pictures were on TV, newspapers, magazines, everywhere.
American Airlines Flight 11: One World Trade Center, North Tower
Hijackers: Mohamed Atta (Egyptian), Abdulaziz al-Omari (Saudi Arabian), Wail al-Shehri (Saudi Arabian), Waleed al-Shehri (Saudi Arabian), Satam al-Suqami (Saudi Arabian).
- On Sept 23rd the BBC identified as Waleed al-Shehri and said to be on American Airlines Flight 11, attended flight training school at Dayton Beach in the US but he left back in Sept 2000 to become a pilot with the Saudi Arabian Airlines. He was alive and living in Casablanca Morocco.
- Abdulaziz al-Omari also said to be on American Airlines Flight 11, was quoted in The Telegraph on 9/23/01 “I couldn’t believe it when the FBI put me on their list. They gave my name and may date of birth, but I am not a suicide bomber. I am here. I am alive. I have no idea how to fly a plane. I had nothing to do with this” He works for a Saudi telecom company and lost his passport while studying in Denver.
- Mohamed Atta – Atta’s father said he hadn’t heard from his son since 9/12/2001 and that he never called his son since his departure in 1993. “He calls us. We don’t even have his number” – The Cairo Times, Volume 5, Issue 29
United Airlines Flight 175: Two World Trade Center, South Tower
Hijackers: Marwan al-Shehhi (United Arab Emirates), Fayez Banihammad (United Arab Emirates), Mohand al-Shehri (Saudi Arabian), Hamza al-Ghamdi (Saudi Arabian), Ahmed al-Ghamdi (Saudi Arabian).
- Marwan al-Shehhi is a pilot whose father is a Saudi diplomat in Bombay. “I personally talked to both father and son today” Gaafar Allagany, Saudi Arabian Embassy LA Times 9/21/2001 According to the Orlando Sentinel, the Saudi Arabian embassy confirmed that Mohand al-Shehri is not dead and had nothing to do with 9/11. American Free Press 10/12/2001
American Airlines Flight 77: Pentagon
Hijackers: Hani Hanjour (Saudi Arabian), Khalid al-Mihdhar (Saudi Arabian), Majed Moqed (Saudi Arabian), Nawaf al-Hazmi (Saudi Arabian), Salem al-Hazmi (Saudi Arabian).
- Flight 77 – Callet Almihdhar was a computer programer at the time in Mecca. “I want to think this is a mistake” Almihdhar was watching TV at home when friends saw his photograph on the news and began to call to see if he was still alive. – Chicago Tribune 10/4/2001
- Salem Al-Hazmi is alive and not one of the people who perished in Flight 77. His passport had been stolen by a pickpocket in Cairo three years ago. The Guardian 9/21/2000 He works in a chemical plant in Saudi Arabia.
United Airlines Flight 93
Hijackers: Ziad Jarrah (Lebanese), Ahmed al-Haznawi (Saudi Arabian), Ahmed al-Nami (Saudi Arabian), Saeed al-Ghamdi (Saudi Arabian).
- Saeed al-Ghamdi is studying to be a pilot in Tuneese. “The FBI provided no evidence of my involvement in the attacks. You can’t imagine what it’s like to be described as a dead terrorist when you are innocent and alive” – The Telegraph 9/2/2001
- Ahmed al-Nami “I’m still alive. I had never even heard of Pennsylvania.” He never lost his passport and found it very worrying that his identity appears to have been stolen. – The Telegraph 9/23/2001 He was an Administrative Supervisor for a Saudi airline.
- Rober Muller said on CNN that there was no legal proof of the identities of the hijackers.
So what happened in Cleveland?
The LANDING of Delta Flight 93 United said it was flight 93 in Cleveland, The AP bulletin said Flight 93 landed, WCOP picked it up, the Cleveland Mayor announced it… then Mayor White’s Retracted it then they all retracted. Were they wrong, confused? Or were they just covering it up? Evidence For and Against Flight 93 landing and people taken off the plane in Cleveland
At 11:15 a.m., 200 passengers from the other (not Delta 1989) plane were taken to NASA Glenn, whose employees had already evacuated, to be interviewed by FBI agents. While United 93 is known to have carried 37 passengers and seven crew members, if the passengers and crew of all four flights that crashed on 9/11 had been consolidated at some secret location, the number would be right about 200.
Wally Miller, Somerset County Coroner quotes about the crash scene of Flight 93:
“It looked like someone took a scrap truck, dug a 10-foot ditch and dumped trash into it” – The Washington Post
“I stopped being coroner after about 20 minutes, because there were no bodies there.” – The Washington Post
“I have not, to this day, seen a single drop of blood. Not a drop. – The Pittsburgh Review
What Happened to Flight 93 – Eyewitnesses
- Susan Mcelwain, 51, who lives two miles from the site, knows what she saw – the white plane rocketed directly over her head. “It came right over me, I reckon just 40 or 50ft above my mini-van,” she recalled. “It was so low I ducked instinctively. It was traveling real fast, but hardly made any sound.” “There’s no way I imagined this plane – it was so low it was virtually on top of me. It was white with no markings but it was definitely military, it just had that look.
- Lee Purbaugh, 32, Yes, there was another plane,” Lee said. “I didn’t get a good look but it was white and it circled the area about twice and then it flew off over the horizon.”
- Tom Spinelli, 28, was working at India Lake Marina, a mile and a half away. “I saw the white plane,” he said. “It was flying around all over the place like it was looking for something. I saw it before and after the crash.”
- Bill Wright, a few minutes before the crash was piloting a single-engine Piper, could see Flight 93 three miles away, but was suddenly told to turn away and land immediately without explanation.
- Also, according to sources, the last seconds of the cockpit voice recorder are the loud sounds of wind, hinting at a possible hole somewhere in the fuselage. What caused the smoke and explosion? Why the wind sounds?
- THE SONIC BOOM
The FBI insists there was no military plane in the area but at 9.22am a sonic boom – caused by a supersonic jet – was picked up by an earthquake monitor in southern Pennsylvania, 60 miles away from Shanksville.
- the day before 9/11
- Seems like the records for where that missing 2.3 trillion might be was located in the exact same section of the Pentagon that the “plane” crashed into and destroyed.
- Now this wasn’t a lump sum or pile of money, but it was untracked and accounted for spending by the DOD for many years.
- 2.3 later became 2.6 and a few years later according to a report from Reuters became 8.5 Trillion in missing funds. 911 – Trillions Follow the Money
After 9/11 there were stories about the Bush administration allowing some Saudis with connections to the hijackers to flee the country. the Saudis Who Slipped Away
The report of the congressional Joint Inquiry into Intelligence Community Activities Before and After the Terrorist Attacks of September 11 for a time had 28 pages that have since been declassified They deal with who the hijackers may have met with, who their contacts may have been and if anyone in the Saudi government or royal family may or may not have had any communications with them. Bush-bin Laden family connection & the Carlyle Group
Wall Street Shenanigans 9/11 Exposed
Contracts, Puts or sounds like Shorts that we all know recently about because of Gamestop and AMC stocks. Hedge Fund guys bet that a stock will drop and when they do, make TONS of money. Of course this is risky if that stock doesn’t sink. The FCC was doing an investigation into insider trading around 9/11 but shredded their records. Go to the 1:40:55 mark on this video to find out what it is all about. On the Thursday before the attack 2,000 contracts of United Airlines were purchased betting the stock would go down. 90 TIMES more in one day than in 3 weeks. The stock market remained closed that week following 9/11 and reopened on Monday the 17th only to see United Airlines stock drop 42% $180,000 turned into 2.4 million dollars. American Airlines had something similar happen, a $337,000 trade on Monday turned into $1.8 million dollars. There were also a large number of bets against Morgan Stanely and Marsh and McLennan, two of the WTC’s biggest tenants.
The 9/11 Report.pdf
- In 2001, Kevin Ryan was the site manager at Environmental Health Laboratories (EHL) in South Bend, Indiana. At the time, EHL was a subsidiary of Underwriters Laboratories (UL), a global safety consulting and certification corporation that tests a range of consumer and industrial products for compliance with government safety standards. Among many other things, UL provides fire resistance ratings for structural steel components to insure compliance with New York City building codes.
- Just weeks after the events of September 11, 2001, UL’s then-CEO, Loring Knoblauch, visited Ryan’s EHL lab in South Bend. During his speech there, Knoblauch assured the lab’s workers that UL “had certified the steel in the World Trade Center buildings” and “that we should all be proud that the buildings had stood for so long under such intense conditions.”
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), many of whom had also participated in the Oklahoma City bombing investigation
Initial ASCE team leaders (9/14/01)
OKC Murrah building report
- And the pancake theory was this concept where the floor assemblies had heated up and sagged and this steel had softened or weakened and then they started to collapse upon each other in a pancake fashion. And then the columns basically just folded inward. So that was the official account, really. It was given by the FEMA investigators Corley and Thornton and others—who coincidentally had also given us the official account for the Oklahoma City bombing. But in this video from the television program Nova, it was captured for everyone’s benefit in little videos . . . animations. And so the pancake theory was the official account.
- UL basically tested for the possibility of this in August 2004 by running these assemblies through this furnace in this ASTM E119 test WTC fire testing.pdf and concluded in the end that there would be no collapse. That the floors would not collapse even at temperatures and times greater than what we’re seeing at the World Trade Center even without any fireproofing.
- Claimed the EPA (agency she worked in), the White House and New York City directly lied about the test results for asbestos in the air. When they finally released them, they doctored the results. They changed high hazardous levels to zero when they finally released them.
- “Dr. Cate Jenkins, a senior chemist with more than three decades of agency tenure, publicly charged that due to falsified EPA standards, First Responders waded into dust so corrosive that it caused chemical burns deep within their respiratory systems. After raising the issue to the EPA Inspector General, Congress and the FBI, Dr. Jenkins was isolated, harassed and ultimately removed from her position on December 30, 2010 by EPA, based upon an unwitnessed and contested claim that the soft-spoken, petite childhood polio survivor threatened her 6-foot male supervisor.”
- Left the empty WTC7 at the advice of coworkers. While racing down the stairwell he and Mr. Hess got to the 6th floor when an explosion rocked the building and the stairwell gave way and they made their way back to the 8th floor. He remembers looking out the window and seeing the twin towers STILL STANDING. The firefighters came to rescue them two different times and had to run away as both towers fell. He was later rescued and escaped before WTC7 fell later that day.
- Heard and felt explosions that the official report say never occurred.
- Was told to evacuate an office created for this exact type of problem.
- When they made it to the lobby, Mr. Jennings found it destroyed and littered with dead bodies. He said it looked like, “King Kong had come through it and stepped on it, (it was) so destroyed, I didn’t know where I was. So destroyed that they had to take me out through a hole in the wall, that I believe the fire department made to get me out.”
- He said the reason that the building came down was the explosions.
- Dylan Avery, one of the Loose Change documentary people, hired a private investigator to look into Barry’s death. The Investigator ended up referring the case to Law enforcement before refunding his pay, and told Dylan never to contact him again. Very unusual to say the least. Dylan also paid a visit to the Jennings home. He found it vacant and for sale.
J. Michael Springmann
- When he got to Saudi Arabia for a job in the Jeddah consulate in Saudi Arabia, he began hearing all kinds of strange things about the problems his predecessor had made for him.
- And I get to Jeddah and I’m being requested: “It’s your decision of course, Mike, but we have this problem here with this visa and we have an especially good contact and we’d like to have the person get a visa to come to the United States. Can you do it?” And I’d interview them and I’d give them the visa.
- And after a while, these people began to be really strange characters that had no ties to either Saudi Arabia or to their own country and I would refuse them. And I would get a rocket from the Consul General, Jay Freres, who’s dead now, about, “Why didn’t you issue the visa? This guy is a good contact.” And it got to the point where it was, “Either issue the visa or you’re not going to work for the State Department anymore.” And as time went by I found out that, of some 20 Americans, there were only three, including myself, that I knew for a certainty to work for the Department of State. The rest worked for the CIA or the National Security Agency.
- Springmann was later moved to another positions within the State Dept. but after 9/11 he started putting the pieces together with his own experience. Not only had 14 of the alleged hijackers’ visas been obtained from the same Jeddah consulate that the CIA had used to funnel terrorists to the US during Springmann’s tenure, but 12 of those visas were issued by a single consular officer: Shayna Steinger.
- Shayna Steinger, a Columbia University graduate with no apparent foreign service background, Steinger was appointed as a consular officer in 1999 and arrived in Jeddah for her first foreign service assignment on July 1, 2000. From that point on, she proceeded to issue the visas to more than half of the alleged hijackers, many of them based on incomplete applications and fraudulent documents. From the time of her arrival at Jeddah until just weeks before the attacks, the pattern continued: Men with incomplete, error-ridden applications and fraudulent or suspicious documents had their visas rubber-stamped by Steinger and, in September, their names and faces ended up on the FBI’s hijack suspect list.
- Dubbed the “last man out” because, as a janitor holding a master key to the buildings, he risked his life till the very moment of the Tower’s destruction, helping those trapped inside the Towers to escape.
- He’s been credited to saving lives and helping firefighters get in to help people trapped. (Class A building has locked doors every floor to prevent backdrafts if a fire breaks out. He was one of only 5 people with this master key.) He has also been awarded for his courage that day and even invited to a White House dinner, where he was honored by President Bush for his bravery.
- According to Rodriguez, the first explosion that he felt that day was not the impact of the plane nearly 100 stories above him, but an explosion below him, from one of the sub-basement levels.
- “The building has six sub-levels of basement: B1, B2 . . . all the way down to B6. Basement six, basement five, all the way up to basement one were all Port Authority areas. Some of them have parking for tenants, some of them have storage. B1 office . . . B1 level is where they have the support office for my company, the cleaning company, American Building Maintenance.
- So I was talking to the supervisor, and at 8:46 we heard “BOOM!” An explosion so hard that pushed us upwards in the air. Upwards. And it came out from below us. From the mechanical room that was right below us. And it was so loud and so powerful that all the walls cracked, the false ceiling fell on top of us, the sprinkler system got activated, and everybody started screaming so loud because they didn’t know what was going on.
- And the first thing I’m going to say is that a generator just blew up on the B2 level—the level below me. And everybody’s screaming. And when I’m going to verbalize it, six to seven seconds after, we hear “BAH!” The impact all the way on the top of the building of the plane.”
- Another employee came walking into the room, saying there was an explosion and his skin was hanging off his arms and body and burns on the side of his face.
- He pushed the government to investigate how 9/11 happened. They created a commission finally and only would interview him behind closed doors. They “created a family steering committee and we gave the Commission 168 questions to answer. We only have 22 of those questions answered. We wanted to have a family member to be part of the Commission, and they say, “We don’t want to allow that because they will have access to national security papers” and a lot of flimflam and baloney.”
- His testimony does not appear in the 9/11 commission’s report and the 27 people he game them to contact, not one was contacted.
The 9/11 Commission
- (formally “The National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States”) was set up by President George W. Bush, who dragged his heels a full 441 days before finally establishing a body to investigate the events of September 11, 2001, and “to prepare a full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding” them. But that remarkable gap between the events and the empaneling of the Commission was not due to mere laziness; Bush actively resisted any investigation for as long as he could, taking the extraordinary and unprecedented step of personally asking Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle to limit Congress’ investigation into those events.
- It was only when the political pressure to form a commission of inquiry became too great for Bush to resist that he authorized the commission and nominated a chairman: Henry Kissinger.
- Several family members approached Kissinger and requested a meeting at his office in New York. Prior to the meeting, Kristen Breitweiser conducted a thorough investigation of Kissinger’s potential conflicts of interest.
- PATTY CASAZZA: Probably much to the chagrin of some of the people in the room, Lorie (Van Auken) asked some very pointed questions. “Would you have any Saudi-American clients that you would like to tell us about?” And he was very uncomfortable, kind of twisting and turning on the couch. And then she asked “whether he had any clients by the name of Bin-Laden.” And he just about fell off his couch.
- The very next day Former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger stepped down from the position.
- Lee Hamilton & Thomas Kean – Chair and Co-chair of the 9/11 commission said that there are all kinds of reasons they thought they were set up to fail. They got started late. They had a very short time frame; indeed they had to get it extended. They did not have enough money. “They were afraid we were going to hang somebody.”
- Commission members even considered bringing criminal charges against Pentagon officials who had deliberately lied to them about the military’s complete lack of response on that day. But perhaps the most cryptic of all the dissenting commissioners was Bob Kerrey. In 2009 he remarked that 9/11 was a “30-year old conspiracy,”
Operation Able Danger was a classified military planning effort led by the U.S. Special Operations Command (SOCOM) and the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA). It was created as a result of a directive from the Joint Chiefs of Staff in early October 1999 by Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Hugh Shelton, to develop an information operations campaign plan against transnational terrorism.
- Representative Curt Weldon, vice chairman of the House Armed Services and House Homeland Security committees and the principal source for the Phucas article, gave a special orders speech on the House floor detailing Able Danger:
- Mr. Speaker, I rise because information has come to my attention over the past several months that is very disturbing. I have learned that, in fact, one of our Federal agencies had, in fact, identified the major New York cell of Mohamed Atta prior to 9/11; and I have learned, Mr. Speaker, that in September 2000, that Federal agency actually was prepared to bring the FBI in and prepared to work with the FBI to take down the cell that Mohamed Atta was involved in in New York City, along with two of the other terrorists. I have also learned, Mr. Speaker, that when that recommendation was discussed within that Federal agency, the lawyers in the administration at that time said, you cannot pursue contact with the FBI against that cell. Mohamed Atta is in the U.S. on a green card, and we are fearful of the fallout from the Waco incident. So we did not allow that Federal agency to proceed.
- He stated in a CNN interview that 2 weeks after 9/11 he was given a chart that mapped out all of the terror cells that Able Danger was tracking and took it down to the White House and presented it to Stephen Hadley
- He said that the DIA couldn’t share this information with the FBI because they were told separate times by the White House administration’s lawyers that they couldn’t share that information with the FBI because those people were here in the US legally.
- The 9/11 Commission said they were never informed about Able Danger and these cells.
- According to statements by Lt. Col. Anthony Shaffer and those of four others, Able Danger had identified two of three al-Qaeda cells active in the 9/11 attacks; the ‘Brooklyn cell’ linked to “Blind Sheik” Omar Abdel-Rahman, including September 11 attacks leader Mohamed Atta, and three of the 9/11 plot’s other 19 hijackers.
- On August 14, 2005, Mike Kelly, a columnist for The Bergen Record in New Jersey, described a telephone interview, arranged by the staff of Rep. Curt Weldon, with a man who identified himself as a member of the Able Danger team, but asked that his name not be revealed. In the interview, the man claimed his team had identified Mohamed Atta and three other 9/11 hijackers as likely Al-Qaeda terrorists operating in the United States, but were prevented from passing this information on to the FBI by government lawyers. He also claimed he was ignored by the 9/11 Commission’s staff when he approached them on two occasions to explain Able Danger’s work.
- On September 15, 2005, Weldon asserted that he had identified an employee who had been ordered to destroy the 2.5 terabytes (TB) of data collected by Able Danger two years before the 9/11 attack
- The Senate Judiciary Committee first attempted to investigate the matter for the Senate in September, 2005. The Pentagon “ordered five key witnesses not to testify”, according to Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Arlen Specter. “That looks to me as if it may be obstruction of the committee’s activities”, Specter, R-Pennsylvania, said at the start of his committee’s hearing into the unit.
- Patrick Byrne was approached by Spector to look into government corruption around 2003. Tore Maras had conversations about the same things with Spector years later.
How did they get explosives into the building?
A December property condition assessment of the WTC recommended immediate renovations to the steel columns around the elevator shafts. Turner construction located on the 38th floor was selected to do the job. Turner construction CEO had close ties to George W and the Commerce secretary. The Commerce department was in charge of NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology), the agency that investigated the collapse. Turner Construction did fireproofing work on the very floors that the planes hit. Of course all their documents on exactly what they did was lost on 9/11.
Bush’s brother Marvin was on the board of directors for securacom later known as staratasec was an electronic security company backed by a kwait-american company which provided security for American Airlines, Dulles Airport and WTC.
So a company with ties to the agency that investigated the collapse was responsible for doing renovation work on the WTC and the building’s security was run by a company with family ties to Bush. And we have no records of what either did inside the buildings. Something fishy.
Israel Art students 911 Hollow Towers;
The Manhattan Council for the Arts had Israel Art students for 4 years prior to 9/11 had occupied the 90th and 91st floors of WTC1 for free. Part of a program to provide loft space to starving artists. One of the things we know they did was a stunt called ‘The Bee Sting’ where they took out a window on the 91st floor and made a platform that could extend out sort of like a little porch where they each took turns standing naked on outside the building and had someone in a helicopter take their picture.
This is a drawing of their plan for the stunt. Question: Why did they draw support columns that would have been hidden inside the walls?
Here are some pictures they took of themselves inside the area of the stunt. Question: what is the deal with a wall of cardboard boxes from floor to ceiling? Why do they go all the way to the windows?
What is inside those boxes?
Why has the ceiling been removed to exposed pipes and beams?
Something definitely fishy.