Open Forum Radio – Episode 389
OFR Season 9 (Episode 10) – OFR HE HATE ME
Tuesday, January 30th 2018 9:56 EST.
Introduction & Roll Call: TMO, Derek, Vladz, Jason, AA
(Feedback at OFRfeedback@gmail.com)
The XFL announcement: Here are 10 things that McMahon said about the XFL
- In 2001, the launch cities were New York, San Francisco, Orlando, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Memphis, Birmingham, and Chicago
- What cities should the have and any of the original the should skip?
- No New York (make it Jersey), No San Fran, Memphis. Go with Orlando, LA, Jersey, San Diego, San Antonio, St. Louis, Portland, Atlanta, Pittsburgh
- Rowdy Ronda Rousey signs full-time-deal with WWE
Gaming news? Sports News? Both: ESPN, Disney XD sign “long-term, multi-event” deal for Madden esports
Microsoft news: acquires PlayFab
- Rumor mill: Microsoft considering acquisition of EA, Valve, or PUBG Corp
- None shall pass: Independent UK Retailer Consider Boycott of Xbox Products in Wake of Game Pass Announcement ?
Arm yourself son! Elon Musk’s $500 Boring Company flamethrower
Best & Worst of the week (Try to stick to 1 Best thing and 1 Worst thing)
Best: Kicked that cold Worst: Ghosts on the toilet
Best: Ot at work but.. Worst: Project is jacked up 😡
Best: nothing worst: new health care Best: So much work, too much work Worst: I’ve worked 14 out of 15 days and it isn’t slowing down (I know a lot of people work harder/more than me…but I’m just slammed)
Best: Wood working with my son Worst: Getting ready for Mail Count/Flu
Our World (Top 3 Things you saw, heard or played)
COD, The Crown, The Alienist Star Trek Discovery, Rough Night, NBA 2K17 Gears 4, PubG, Travellers Season 2 ep. 1 (this show is so good), Song of the Week: Sky Walker – Miguel (there is no escaping a Star Wars mention on OFR)
AA: Ray Donovan, The Path, Jury Duty, SP: Cracked But Whole assss creed origins , battlefield 1 new maps , cod ww 2 , 911 on fox , altered carbon friday
Sports- Quick NBA Update Nobody cares about NBA, LOL!
Blake to Detroit
Patriots vs Eagles
- Super Bowl Predictions
Brady might be the GOAT, but I’m going with Philadelphia Philly by 3 but props to Brady for his coolness about his daughter
My heart is pulling for Philly (my 2nd fav team), but my brain says the Pats win 38-28
Never bet against the Pats (or Bama)
Push the NFL schedule back one week so Monday can fall in line with Presidents day.
OFR, AA, Ghosts, Fred French, Dudes at work – coined a new word today, Alex, Taco Bell Fries,
AA thanks for coming on!, Flanny, JD, everyone at work (since those are about the only people I’ve seen recently), OFR Network, OFR Crew, TMO, Vladz & Slasher, and OT (it’s like my bae right now) ofr crew , aa , extreme shaft for getting my truck fixed quick , skykiddo , josh laney heyyy ,dragon 59 , the big fat groundhogs under my shed good lawd,