OFR Season 11 (Episode 23) – OFR Ops
Sunday, August 30th 2020 9:45 EST
Introduction & Roll Call: Derek & Vladz
(Feedback at OFRfeedback@gmail.com)
- Sony’s PS5 is available for Pre-Order!! (well sort of) Sony opens registration for invite-only PlayStation 5 preorders – There will be a “limited quantity of PS5 consoles available for pre-order”
- If only the biggest fans can order, are you doing this to guarantee positive feedback scores upon release? Or a side benefit from a messed up supply line?
- Sony wants to bring more first-party games to PC
- Black Ops: Cold War New Game and Lots of Questions A breakdown of the different editions of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War available for pre-order, including upgrade options for next-generation consoles
- $70 a new standard? ($60 + $10 upgrade)
- I heard that there were almost 2 million players in matches this past week
- Campaign still looks incredible
- Dig out your PS3 (if you still have it) because I don’t think you can play Black Ops 3 on your PS4 or PS4Pro
Our World (Top Things you saw, heard or played)
Call of Duty new and old, Writing more songs – love my studio/office, jbl studio monitors, guitar shop fixes
New truck , busy at work moving in october , passed a kidney stone on vacation, cobra kai , netflix waiting for the boys on sept 4 th , lots of cod Eminem & Evanescence – The Only One song of the week the only one good jam.
Shout-outs: ofr crew , angry mailman podcast, all the listeners , stuart page 2 screen , jay guiles , rocketchip,holy headshot , pat white , josh laney , OFR Crew, Stuart from Page2Screen, Conspiracy Otter, Alcohol, more Faitos PC builds, Jay Guiles, Tap the Craft, Stupid Memes, Greg at BCR Music for fixing my guitars, Community member Alfred so long