**Disclaimer: The audio on this show was distorted by Google Hangouts volume controller. It is rather difficult to listen to and is not not editable without losing a great portion of the show. Apologies in advance.***
This week scar and I discuss National Cousins Day, National Video Games Day, Greasy spoons, the return of football and anything else. Finally, we remember 9-11.
- 2:00 – First video game experience
- 5:30 – National Video Games Day
- 7:00 – Happy Cousin’s Day?
- Scar almost gets hemmed up
- 8:00 – Simpson got at Scar on Twitter
- 15:00 – Pronouncing Pecans
- 21:00 Greasy Spoons
- Beverly’s Pancake House
- Some da eat
- 29:00 – All Football is back (NCAA & NFL)
- 35:00 – 9/11 15 years later
- 51:00 – Dude went to jail to escape his wife.
- 55:00 – How the count got off
- Google Voice: (405) 283-6376 (OFRN)
- lasberry (YouTube, Twitter), LarryAsberryJr (G+, Facebook)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bluemanrule (Steam, Xbox Live, PSN)
- Scarfinger (Twitter), ScarfingerHoodrich (G+), Scarfinger36 (YT)
- Affiliations: GeeksGone Raw, Scarcasm Live, Dream Team Group
- Email: email@example.com
- Scarfinger (Xbox Live, PSN), The Scarfinger (Steam)