This week, we discuss the NCAA championship, the Nintendo Switch and the Justice Department’s ruling on Chicago Police discrimination more on Facetious 56. To watch the action unfold on Youtube, go here. Let’s get it!
10:00 – Nintendo Switch
- March 3, 2017 – $299 – Neon Blue/Red or Gray Joycon Bundle, 32 GB
- Online Features paid (trial begins in March):Chat, play, deals, & Games (SNES & Nes)
- 11 games shown
12:00 – Down goes ‘Bama
28:00 – Superbugs in Nevada
- Deemed uncurable after 26 anti-biotics didn’t help.
- Sample contained New Delhi metallo-beta-lactamase (NDM), an enzyme that makes bacteria resistant to many antibiotics.
- Mcr-1 found in four in 2016, resistant to colistin
34:00 – Passing of Bishop Eddie Long
- Died from a very aggressive form of cancer
- Took membership from 300 to 25,000
xx:00 – Have ever had bad food?
49:00 – ChiTown discrimination
- 13 month investigation
- 161 pages
- Unchecked aggression
- Rarely questioned
- lasberry: YouTube, Twitter LarryAsberryJr: G+, Email, Facebook
- Bluemanrule: Twitch, Steam, Xbox Live, PSN
- Google Voice: (405) 283-6376 (OFRN)
- Scarfinger (Twitter), ScarfingerHoodrich (G+), Scarfinger36 (YT)
- Affiliations: Geeks Gone Raw Network: Scarcasm Live, Dream Team, Just The Tips
- Email: email@example.com
- Scarfinger ( Xbox Live), TheScarfinger (PSN, Steam)
Shoutouts: DetroitSlasher (NAIAS), Knox, Rastakilla, Los, Simpson (Philly fried chicken: baked & flash fried), Uridium, Will, Stuart, Danny Knight, Laidback4Lyfe,