Open Forum Radio – Episode 369
OFR Season 8 (Episode 42 ) – Choose Your Difficulty
Tuesday, September 12th 2017 9:49 EST.
(Feedback at OFRfeedback@gmail.com)
Did someone say…. Destiny 2 or 1.5?
- We haven’t played it. Which puts us in the .000034% of the gaming community. So Vladz invited his friend Sam from work to tell us a little bit about Destiny 2.
- But 1st… Sam tell us a little about yourself, How long have you been gaming? How hard is it to crack 276,988+ as a gamer score? How much can give you to change your gamertag or are you really, Studz00251?
- Tell us about Destiny 2.
- Destiny 2’s campaign seems fun but some are claiming it is a joke. Destiny 2 PvE is an insult to gaming,
- This guy is a bit rough, but my eyes see what he his claiming…
- here’s a list of all currently known issues oh and there is that Kek logo – yikes, how’d that get in there??
WTF: South Park: The Fractured But Whole has a skin color ‘difficulty’ setting “This doesn’t affect combat. Just every other aspect of your whole life.”
- Any other games you played where how you look affects gameplay? (Mass Effect 2)
- The game will bring seven cases from the original to HTC Vive users, rebuilt specifically for virtual reality
- The original LA Noire will be released on Nintendo Switch, PS4 and Xbox One, arriving alongside The VR Case Files this November.
- Switch price higher
The year of the X – iPhone X INSERT FART NOISE HERE TIME STAMP LOL
- Star Wars Battlefront’s DLC Season Pass Is Free Right Now. Every platform! Wooo!!!
Best & Worst of the week (Try to stick to 1 Best thing and 1 Worst thing)
Best: Thur, Fri, Saturday & Sunday football all my teams won! Worst: Missed the Aurora’s last week
Best: Got a new phone, the Galaxy S8+ (love it!) Worst: Learning about all the cool stuff i’ve been missing out on.
Best: witcher 3 getting a 4k update best: single and dating
Worst: Traffic Worst: Son’s behavior
Best: Basement Destiny Network
Our World (Top 3 Things you saw, heard or played)
Drunk TitanFall 2 MP with WTF, Ozark on Netflix, Finally got some nudity in Mass Effect Andromeda – Cora Hidden Figures, Disjointed, I’m Sorry, Ultra SSF IV Backwards Compat Popping my Bounty Hunter cherry with Vladz on TF2 MP (you were so gentle), Bulletstorm Echoes, fiddling with my new fancy phone, Song of the Week (submitted by Slasher): Theory of a Deadman – Rx (Vladz review: Theory of a Deadman wrote a great suicide or addiction song, I this song SUCKS, but let’s play it.) I have to medicate to deal with dumb people everyday just sayin – Battlefield 1 . fast 8 . alien covenant 4k ultra super duper uhd lmao
OFR Fantasy Football Draft: http://ofr2017.league.fantasy.nfl.com/
As the Chiefs, Lions, and Cowboys won, the Texans looked like a pile of Jurassic Park shit
What did we learn from Week 1?
Sam Bradford is possessed by an actual NFL QB, AP is all but done before he got started?, It might be time for the Giants to pick up a new QB, Patriots can be defeated, Ben is the winningest QB in Cleveland, Can’t play football in a Hurricane, Cole Beasley can catch anything, NFL Bloopers never get old – thanks Browns, Jets, Buffalo, etc. MATT STAFFORD IS GOAT
Shout-outs: Sam, OFR crew, people who put out reviews even when ‘The Raids’ aren’t out yet but 80% of the game is and has been out for awhile so…., here is to Origin for Star Wars Battlefront freebies, Instant Message at work, ofr crew , sam for coming on , rocketchip , jay guiles , mike armstrong aka big meezy , sam eliseo, donna , dragon59 , marshall colman aka primary king kong dee rodg for sitting A smith, and the 90 yr old lady at the restaurant, Holyheadshot, JD, Jlaw, Bill, Dawna, Facitious (great show guys), Lasberry, Scarfinger, OFR Network, and the OFR Cast Crew, you boyz rock, thanks for coming on Sam Thanks Sam also my princess for putting up with her brother, got to hook her up, and DeeRodgz, Aceblack, My Aunts Jackie & Roslyn & all of Florida, Many prayers & blessings, Azrockslide Happy Bday